Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yum

Mmmmm...Palisade peaches.

Peach-Box

This year I found a connection to a farmer who grows these beautiful babies.  I couldn't resist buying a bunch!  My family and I are inhaling them.

When I lived with my cousin Brittany in college, she forever changed me after she made one of her favorite recipes to share with me and our roomies: Aunt Margene's fresh peach pie.

Ooooh.  La.  La.

I've been drooling ever since.

After having these peaches in our home for only two days, have already made Aunt Margene's pie.  

Peach-Pie

If you hurry, you can come visit us and taste this a slice of this heaven!  


Peach-Pie-Recipe

2 comments:

Stacie said...

You shared that recipe with me while we were still in Rexburg, and I actually used it last week! Seriously so yummy! :)

Caitie Finley said...

How funny, my mom made the pie last week, and it was HEAVEN sent!! Especially with a homeade whipped topping and ice cream. My dreams came true.