Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Telluride

Telluride-2011

At my sweet parents' invitation, a few days after swim lessons ended, my little family packed our bags to meet Mom, Dad, Larz and Devin for a week in Colorado's San Juan mountains and its beautiful hidden gem...Telluride!

We were astounded by the beauty of that place, and amazingly, most of us had never been there before (myself included).

We experienced so many extraordinary things on this trip; I don't think I could do it justice and still blog about it all in one post! Here's the first glimpse of our summer vacation:
Telluride-Travel
Our car, Dad's car.

The trip took both families 5 1/2 hours of driving to get there--a perfect meeting place, between SLC and Denver, wouldn't you say?

Our-Abode

A three bedroom condo (plus cool kid nook under the eave that became Taylor's "room," so it felt like there were four!) on the west side of town. We loved it there.


Condo

No comments: