Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dear Friends

It's hard to believe it's been a month since we've had to say heart breaking goodbyes to our dear friends. Since we moved to Denver over two years ago, MariLouise has enriched my life so much--bringing meaningful girl time, adventures with children, and lots of hardy laughter to my life--all of which I needed so much.

J&T
And as sad as I am to see the Harrows move to Dallas, my heart aches even more for Taylor, who bonded with little Jonathan more than he has to anyone outside our family.

J&T-Babies

Those two sweet little boys have been playing together since they were babies.

They too have had their share of adventures: being pulled in a bike trailor all over town for park play and shopping, "exploring" our apartment while I became incapacitated with morning sickness, playing with trains over-and-over-and-over, and enduring 12-hour car rides in the snow (more about that HERE), to name a few.

They love each other.

J&T-Toddlers

My poor little boy has mentioned that "he's sad Jonathan left" or that "Jonathan moved to his new house in Texas" a handful of times since the Harrows moved at the end of June. He misses his friend, and so do I.

Thank Heaven ML and I both grew up in Utah (we both visit family there often) and that we both have phones and email accounts. I don't know what we'd do without their friendship!

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to friends :( Why do people have to move?!

MariLouise said...

Aggh! I can't stand it!! (It's the moving that I can't stand. I enjoy the nice tribute.) ;) Miss you too!!